MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 142

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 10:45:00 , have 0 comments

mystory4

Chidinma left at around twenty after five in the afternoon with the promise that I Will call her or she should call me first when she got home. My sister, funmilayo was not yet back from school. I wonder what could have kept her late at school till this time. She was supposed to have been back by 4pm. I hope she and bayo are not doing the unexpected, but am sure it’s going to be bayo that keeps her late. Anyway I got many other businesses to attend to, funmilayo’s problem should be address later. I remembered Ifemi, the bread seller girl promised to called me since morning when she got home but I have not seen even her common flash on my phone since then so I picked up my phone and dialled her 11digit numbers which she called for me in the morning. At first the phone said it was not available then I redialled two more time and it was the same mtn computer girl voice I kept hearing in my ear. I was going to neglect the call and dial adedoyin or Sarah’s number instead since I haven’t heared anything from them since morning too. They supposed to have been back by now. Just wonder why none of them have called me yet. But I decided to tried ifemi’s number one more time. I dialled it and thank God It went through this time but nobody picked up. Then I redialled like about three more times and it kept ringing until someone finally picked but I was surprised to hear a male voice.
Me: hello ifemi, this is Femi. Do you remember me?
Voice: (very bold and conk like someone who just smoke weed). Who is this?
Me: (surprised and dumbfounded of what to say) but I thought maybe the person is ifemi’s brother or family member. Please, I want to talk with ifemi.
Voice: (very high voice) who is ifemi? And who are you?
Me: I mean Nifemi please. I’m her friend and my name is Femi.
Voice: Wrong number
Me: what do you mean by wrong number please? Am sure this is her number.
Voice: (sounding very angry): it’s like I pissed him off with my last statement) Are you mad? I said this is a wrong number. The number wey I don dey use since two years. If you called this number again na thunder go fire you.. Idiot. I was about to say something when the call was automatically ended. I just stood there almost trembling. Wondering what kind of trick Nifemi played on me. Does she really gave me a wrong number so that I can get disgraced like that or is it that she was just playing prank on me by letting someone else pick the call and act like a thug. I have never been played with like that before. I felt terrible but I just let off everything and look through my dialled list to find Sarah’s number and then dialled it. The phone ring and she picked after the count of two.

To Be Continued…

Your #Comments please😄

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 142
MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 142 - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 10:45:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger