MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 141

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 10:28:00 , have 0 comments

mystory4

Warning! ADULT CONTENT.. 18+
Please don’t read if you aren’t above 18

I took her up from the bed and reposition her for a second round. I make her pose for a doggy style and I began to trust her from the back. I have been thinking of using that style with Motunrayo before if she had come that day. Her spot was very tight and moderate, I am very sure she bearly had sexxx except that she is not a virgin; maybe she only had sexxx like one or two times before but I didn’t bother asking her about that. It surprised me that I was able to last for more than twenty minutes with her before sprouting my loads into her witout using any sexxx enhancer medicine before I had sexxx with her. We go for like three rounds between the pace of 1hour and I was sure we are both satisfied with the feeling of sexxx we had. I was a bit worried because I didn’t use a condom for protection but she doesn’t show any sign of worriness about it. it’s like I have make it my habit not to use protection again with ladies. I was going to talk about it with chidinma because I was so worried she could get pregnant but I stopped myself from talking about it eventually because something tells me she is a big girl and big girls know how to protect themselves from unwanted pregnancy so I thought. We tidy up ourselves after everything. My sexx urges and drive seems to have dweldled down a little. Adedoyin and sarrah will still be back anytime today so there is a great chance of me getting laid again either tomorrow or the next day. There is also the issue of motunrayo who said she will be coming to see me on saturday. I just have to find an excuse to make chidinma stay back at home on that day or else I could forfeit my meeting with motunrayo again but I know that won’t be an easy task especially now that we have taken things a little further. There is also the issue of Adedoyin and Sarah who would be back anytime today, and I know I will have to see them no matter what by tomorrow if I couldn’t see them when they are back today. Chidinma looks very happy with the next step with which we have taken our relationship but she was a bit shy to look straight to my eyes when she talked to me. I also was not so worried about it anymore but I know I have put rope on my neck and handed it over to her so that she can drag me around to anywhere she pleased. I rearrange the bed before we moved to the sitting room. We both keep silent for some minutes and I noticed she was acting strangely.
Me: Chichi dear, what happened? Why are you not saying anything?
Chidinma: (eye facing down). Nothing. It’s just that I feel strange and ashamed of myself..
Me: Why?. Is it because of what just happened between us?
Chidinma: Yes, I felt like I just made a big mistake of my life. I am supposed to be just your coaching teaching but I couldn’t just understand how things have gotten this far between us.
Me: (looking dumbfounded). Are you regretting now? All those you love me was that just lies or play play???…..
Chidinma: (cut me off). No. (She looks angry and her voice was a litte high) don’t Misquote me Femi. I didn’t mean to say that, it’s just some strange feelings. (Voice calm) Aren’t you feeling strange about these whole things too?
Me: (manage to act bold and cool so as not to make her feel really confused and bad) No, I don’t think I have any reason to feel strange about this afterall we are both matured and in a relationship. (Jokingly) And it’s not that you cheat on your boyfriend with me.
Chidinma: she seems to be calm when she heard me mentioned we were in a relationship. She smiles; maybe she was thinking I am only using her to dump before.
Chidinma: (Smiling) you know I don’t have a boyfriend now. It’s just you.
Me: (smiling) I know now. I was just joking.
Chidinma: (smiling) are you not going to tell me you love me.
Me: (looking straight to her eyes) that is exactly what is on my mind that I have been thinking of telling you next. I love you chichi. I love you so much
Chidinma: (giggles). I love you too femi. Thanks
Me: thank you too my dear.
Chidinma: please promise me something.
Me: what is it dear? I will promise you anything.
Chidinma: I know you are a guy of many girls because of your look but promise me you won’t break my heart.
Me: (cross my heart) I promise dear. I will try my best.
Chidinma: (smiling). Thank you femi. I love you
Me: I love you too. Even though I am not sure if I really love her or not. I know bidemi will never allow me with any other girls especially after what has happened between us yesterday. I just have to learn how to play my card well and better between these girls before they turn my life to something else for me.

To Be Continued…

Cool or not cool?
#Comments😀

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 141
MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 141 - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 10:28:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger