MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 139 & 140

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 11:37:00 , have 0 comments

mystory4

Chidinma was still in the kitchen washing the food flask. I moved from the sitting room to my room before I could picked motunrayo’s call for the fear of chidinma bursting on me when my conversation is going o, then I picked
Motunrayo: hello my sweetheart
Me: my only beautiful baby how are you doing
Motunrayo: (smiling) am fine my dear and you?
Me: (pretending to be sad) I am fine a little since you couldn’t come again I felt lonely and am missing you. So why do you call?
Motunrayo: (with mixed feeling) can’t I call my sweetheart anytime I want again
Me: am sorry. I don’t mean it like that. I just thought maybe there is a personal reason you are calling me today
Motunrayo: Are you mad at me? I don’t like the way you are sounding to me
Me: I am sorry if I am not sounding like myself maybe it’s because I felt lonely and I am missing you
Motunrayo: I felt like something is going on that you don’t want to tell me.
Me: nothing is wrong dear, am okay. Suddenly I heard chidinma voice beckoning on me from the sitting room. She must have finished washing the plate. She called on me two times and I refused to answer her so as not to interrupt my conversation with motunrayo. I don’t want her to start thinking am pretending for her.
Motunrayo: okay if you said so. I am very sorry for cancelling our appointment before but I have been devising a way to come see you by next tomorrow again if you will be available. I felt a little happy hearing that she want to come but at the same time I was worried because I don’t know what to tell chidinma that I have to do to make her not coming to my place next tomorrow since I already took permison the previous day, I don’t want her to start asking me unnecessary questions and asking me to explain things to her
Me: (pretending to be happy). I will love it if you could come because I am already missing you but I can’t be so sure if I am going to be available yet because of my tutorial but am sure I will work something out and give you a call if we wont be meeting again. but put it on your mind that you are coming to my place by next tomorrow.
Motunrayo:(silent for a moment before she replied) Okay dear. That mean our meeting will depends solely on you. I heard chidinma’s footstep approaching my room as motunrayo gave me her last reply and I quickly discharged her and told her I will call her later and she gave me a goodbye kiss. Chidinma entered the room immediately I dropped the call and she insisted on me telling her who I was on the phone with and why I have to come to my room to receive the call secretly.
Chidinma: who are you with on the phone? Is it one off your girlfriends since you only have many girls as friends?
Me: (smiling) no, its bidemi. She wants to know if I am at home and she want to come over
Chidinma:(looking like she totally believes me) what do you now tell her?
Me: I tell her that we are having tutorial and that she should not come because she will be disturbing us if she does, so she said she is going to sleep instead.
Chidinma: good boy. I don’t want her coming here to throw unnecessary tantrum so its good she stayed back at home. Lets go back to the sitting room. I looked at myself and smile as we head out from my room to the sitting room. I think I am getting better at manipulating things this days but I am a bit worry for myself because I don’t like the kind of person am turning into. Its like I am getting addicted to lying, sxx and all different bad habit that does not showcase a good person. May God help me o.

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 140

WARNING!!! ADULT CONTENT 18+

I expected chidinma to brought out her lesson book and begin the tutorial for the day as we got to the sitting room but I was surprised when she sat down close to me and she began to ask me many unnecessary questions
Chidinma: do you love the food?
Me: (surprised since I have commented the food before). Yes very much. It was delicious. You must took after your mum for knowing how to cook that much
Chidinma: (giggles and smiling). Thank you but why do you say I must take after my mummy.
Me: you know it’s only mummies that know how to cook delicious food like the one you cook, for example; when my mum cook I always bite my tongue while eating the food because her food used to taste very delicious
Chidinma: hmmmn. what about when your sister cooks? I know she is the one that often cook for your family.
Me: my wife, funmilayo took after our mummy so she knows how to cook very well too
Chidinma: (laughing). You this guy God will help you.
Me: and you too o. we both begin to laugh heavily and started making noises. She keeps asking me question and I gave her befitting answers to all her questions. One thing joined with another along our conversation. Our conversation become intense and our voices turned to bedroom voice. we end up kissing again. This time I refused to let go of her. We continued kissing for about five minutes. She kissed me very passionately and I couldn’t let go of her. My tongue was deep inside of her mouth and she sucked it like candy. Our embrace was very tight and I began to rub my hands on her back. She responded positively without trying to release her grip from me. My oga was already as hard as a poll and I couldn’t control the lust in me anymore. I reached out to her bra and I was able to grab hold of her twin sisters. Suddenly she stopped me when my body temperature was almost at 1000 degree celcius.
Chidinma: stop.
Me: (looking so devastated and full of lust in my eyes). What happened? Have I done something wrong?
Chidinma: No, but you know this is not right?
Me: my brain was already begun to work in overdrive. My body was almost shaking for lust. I was really bound to get laid with her but her question brings cold water down my body. My body suddenly relaxed as I stammered to give her a reply. I i.. am sorry, please……
Chidinma: (cut me off). Let’s go to your bedroom, we can’t be doing this here.
Me: it’s like I couldn’t heard her quit alright. I was already thinking she doesn’t want us to have sxx but hearing her saying her last statement quickly brought my body back to full charge. I suddenly felt the passion of lust returning to my body as I obediently followed her to my bedroom. She grab hold of me and started kissing me all over as we get to the room. I could see lust all over her eyes lid. She wants to get laid as much as I want to. My OGA has already become as hard as rock and I couldn’t control my body reaction anymore. I let loose of her from the kiss to enable her remove her s*xy** and seductive outfit she put on while I also removed by shirt and trouser. We grabbed hold of each other once again and I exposed her beautiful well shaped V by removing her undies. My OGA jumped up in sight of it and I inserted it into her without wasting any time while we are both unclad on the bed. I began to thrust in stroke by stroke and I could tell she enjoyed it more than I did. I was thrusting very hard and making her feels the passion by rubbing my hands all over her body as well. She began to make some sweet noises underground which make the experience a beautiful one for me. Her moaning turn off my head and I don’t know when I began to talk
Me: I love you chidinma, I love you. I love you
Chidinma: her passion to go all long with me seems to increased when she heard me began to profess my love for her. She then began to reply me with more lustful reaction and shaking voice. I love you femi. I love you. Please do it more. I want it more and hard. She totally turned me on even more with those saying, it’s like I never heard someone say that to me before.

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 139 & 140
MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 139 & 140 - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 11:37:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger