MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 137 $ 138

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 11:21:00 , have 0 comments

mystory4

I wouldn’t have read any meaning to her dressing but my sexxual urge and the new relationship between us made me to think wild. I managed to greet her as she paid the bikeman; who zoomed off after their transaction. We walked together into the house.

Me: (smiling) you are late teacher Chidinma..
Chidinma: (smiling) I’m sorry.. I ought to have called you but my phone battery is flat.
Me: so what actually happened?
Chidinma: I had to make food for my parents before leaving… I’m sorry.
Me: it’s nothing, besides you always come early.
Chidinma: (smiling) I even brought part of the food I cooked. We can eat it as breakfast today.
Me: (smiling) that’s very kind of you.

We walked into the living room and that was when I noticed a black nylon bag; which I presumed to be the food flask. I don’t like the idea that she cooked but I don’t know how I’m going to tell her without hurting her feelings. I just smiled at her as she puts down the nylon on the table: I just hope that that the food won’t be as bad as Ruka’s.

Me: (smiling) I thought you were not coming again; I’m beginning to get worried.
Chidinma: really… worried about what?
Me: it’s quite unusual for your phone to be switched off and you not being around at the normal time.
Chidinma: (smiling) I explained everything to you. I had to do some domestic chores for my parents. I’m sorry.
Me: you don’t have to because I’m not angry at you.
Chidinma: okay… so how was your outing yesterday? Hope it was not stressful anyway?
Me: it’s not dear…
Chidinma: so do you miss me?
Me: (mixed feelings) I sure did… did you?
Chidinma: I sure did….

I gazed into each her eyes and I can’t just but wonder what a beautiful innocent lady of her status could have seen in a guy like me. I’m just a normal guy and I can bet that she would have gotten any guy of choice; rather than her being stuck with someone like me who doesn’t even know what he wants.

Chidinma: (shy) what? Stop it! It’s not polite to stare at a lady that long.
Me: I’m sorry… I just can’t help myself. You are very, I meant very very beautiful.
Chidinma: (looking away) thank you.
Me: (smiling) I’m sorry if I made you timid, like I said I just can’t help it.

The environment became a romantic one. Our voices turned bedroom voices. The love chemistry between us elevated to a greater height that we wouldn’t have anticipated. I moved closer to her and locked my fingers into hers. I turned her face toward me and I planted a kiss on her lip. She kissed back with our fingers still locked on. I probed my tongue into her mouth. She imprisoned my strayed tongue with her teeth and she uses her tongue to flick the tip of my tongue. It felt strange but I love it. I unlocked our hand; placed it on her arm. I caress it with the tip of my finger. We were breathing heavily as we broke up our lips with both of us panting for air. We kept quiet and looked into each other eyes.
I knew instantly that I have done what I shouldn’t have done. But on the other side; I love it. She’s a good kiss(er) and I would still love to taste those lips of hers.

Episode 38

After we broke up the kiss we keep starring into each other’s eyes while both of us were quiet for the moment. She suddenly begins to feel shy and turn her face from me. I also felt like i have made a mistake for kissing her at that point in time but I wonder why we were both like that since it was not the first time we actually kissed. I summon up courage to talk to her
Me: I am sorry for kissing you, please forgive me. It’s a mistake; i was just carried away by your beauty.
Chidnima: don’t worry femi. It’s okay. It’s not that I don’t like it. I just feel a bit strange that is all. Atleast we are now more than a friend since you agreed to date me. I was lost of words of what to say next. I just hope I won’t end up breaking her heart with the way things are going on between us. We both sat down and she brought out the food she brought in the nylon. It was jollof rice and dodo with meat. The look of the food when she opened the food flask was enough to make a man eat the forbidden food just like adam and eve case. The rice looked very enticing and the aroma without eating it yet was beautiful.
Me: (sniffing my nose) this food must be very sweet o with the way it smells nicely
Chidinma: (smiling) Let’s eat first before you conclude now.
Me: okay I will go and bring two plates from the kitchen so that you can serve for us both.
Chidinma: why do we need two plates? Why can’t we eat it together like this in the cooler? I felt reluctant to her request and I want to tell her we should eat it separately in different plates but I was worried about her feeling so I agreed to her request. I went back to sat down very close to her. She already brought two spoons with her and we begin eating together. The food was so very delicious like I thought. It was not like that of ruka that taste so very bad with too much salt in it. We keep eating while staring into each other’s eyes without talking before I suddenly break the silent mode.
Me: this is infact a very tasty and sweet food; you are the best in everything you do
Chidinma: (giggles) thanks femi. Do you love it.
Me: yes, very much. It can’t be compared to the food ruka brought the other day. I felt really sorry for myself for mentioning that Ruka had once brought me food to chidinma. It was like I should take back what I just said
Chidinma: (with a concerned face) so Ruka has also brought you food before? When was that?
Me: yes, but that was long
Chidinma: but you said you were not dating her before how come she brought you cooked food?
Me: I don’t want to lie to her and I don’t feel like telling her the whole truth of my relationship with Ruka. Yes, we were not dating and we are just friends now. She only brought the food as a friend gesture, not because we were dating. I really hate narrating myself to girls but chidinma won’t give me a choice, she just wants all the explanation she could get from me.
Chidinma: (not looking confused) ok, so how was the food then? Do you eat it together with her?
Me: no, I ate it alone because she brought it for me to eat not that we were to eat it together
Chidinma: how then was the food? Was it good?
Me: (smiling) you can’t imagine how it tastes. Too much salt and the pepper were too much. I guess of everything she is good at only cooking is her flaw. She just began to laugh very loudly until I joined her in laughing. We laugh uncontrollably like we are making funny jest of someone. We soon finished the food and she took the food flask to our kitchen to wash. She left for the kitchen and my phone began to ring; it was from Motunrayo…..

To Be Continued…

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 137 $ 138
MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 137 $ 138 - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 11:21:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger