“I can’t suck my girlfriend’s nipples because she’s Igbo and too hairy” – Man needs help

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 10:43:00 , have 0 comments

Relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a man whose relationship with his partner of South-east descent is currently being threatened due to inadequate s*xual satisfaction.

He has been reluctant to suck the bo*bs of his girlfriend following the constant hairs growing on her body. This has led to a disaffection between both parties.

Read the full gist below:

“I can’t suck my girlfriend’s nipples because she’s Igbo and too hairy” – Man needs help
“I can’t suck my girlfriend’s nipples because she’s Igbo and too hairy” – Man needs help - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 10:43:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger