I Have Money & Cars, I’m Looking for a Guy with 19cm D*ck – Rich Lagos Lady Drops Her Contact

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 04:52:00 , have 0 comments
afrocand-bare-1
Photo used for illustrative purposes only
Popular Lagos-based Psychologist and Relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his Instagram page early on Monday and shared the e-mail he received from a rich woman who is looking for a natutrally endowed man to enjoy her wealth with her.
Below is what she wrote;
I Have Money & Cars, I’m Looking for a Guy with 19cm D*ck – Rich Lagos Lady Drops Her Contact
I Have Money & Cars, I’m Looking for a Guy with 19cm D*ck – Rich Lagos Lady Drops Her Contact - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 04:52:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger