Graphic Photos : See how man kills his own brother for refusing to give him money

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 09:49:00 , have 0 comments

A 22-year-old man identified as Dominic Ogbaji, has been arrested by the police command in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja, for allegedly killing his elder brother.

Man kills his own brother for refusing to give him money

Man kills his own brother for refusing to give him money

According to reports, 22-year-old Dominic Ogbaji an indigene of Cross River state, had come to live with his 32-year-old elder brother, John Ogbaji, before the gruesome incident occurred.

Dominic who was a barber before relocating to his brother’s house in Ajegunle in Mpape village, FCT Abuja, had reportedly been bothering John about getting him a better job, and resorted to killing him when he felt he wasn’t doing anything to help his situation.

Confessing to his crime, Dominic said:

He was giving me food but not pocket money. Life was so difficult for me, I left my village thinking I would get a job in Abuja. Then, on the night of November 2, he gave me N60 to buy bread for us to eat and water. Later I told him I wanted to go back to the village and would need about N4000. We ate the bread and later watched television together. .

In the middle of the night while he was sleeping, I took a cutlass from under the bed and cut his throat. After killing him, I took N10,000 from his pocket and his phone and ran home, to Cross River. I regret killing him because I was hungry and needed pocket money, so the devil pushed me to the evil thing I did.

The sad incident occurred on November 2.

Na wa o!

Graphic Photos : See how man kills his own brother for refusing to give him money
Graphic Photos : See how man kills his own brother for refusing to give him money - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 09:49:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger