I am in Love with a Married Man, I Can’t Do Without Him – Lady Discusses Romance

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 00:23:00 , have 0 comments
juliet-room-guy
The trend of single ladies boldly stealing the husbands of their female folks has come to stay with a lady joining the numerous list of others to voice her obsession with a married man.
A woman has written to relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin about her romance with a married man who she claims to be in love with, despite knowledge of his marital status.
Her story has attracted controversial responses on social media as married female folks sponsor a protest.
Read her story below:
I am in Love with a Married Man, I Can’t Do Without Him – Lady Discusses Romance
I am in Love with a Married Man, I Can’t Do Without Him – Lady Discusses Romance - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 00:23:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger