True Or False? See For Yourself! I didn’t do butts implant, I only added weight – Oge Okoye

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 02:49:00 , have 0 comments

oge-butt

 

Nollywood star, Oge Okoye has denied breast and buttock surgery. She, however, admitted adding weight.

Speaking with Encomium.ng on Monday, November 14, 2016, the beautiful actress swiftly debunked the tale insisting there’s no truth in it.

“That’s not true at all. Why will I choose to go for butts or breast implant? Although, I have added weight which I also noticed, I didn’t undergo any surgery. Each time I notice I am getting fatter, I always go to the gym. And actually, that’s what I am doing at the moment. I am not at all that comfortable getting fatter, I just have to shed some weight.”

True Or False? See For Yourself! I didn’t do butts implant, I only added weight – Oge Okoye
True Or False? See For Yourself! I didn’t do butts implant, I only added weight – Oge Okoye - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 02:49:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger