Shocker : See howPopular Musician’s S*x Romp with Widows Exposed After Pictures Leaked Online and Went Viral

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 10:50:00 , have 0 comments
Ambitious country musician-turned entrepreneur, is reportedly preying on widows who seek help at his base as photos of his office roman with vulnerable women leaks and go viral.
The singer caught in office romance with widow (Photo: H-metro)
A 41-year-old popular Zimbabwean musician-cum-entrepreneur, Cosmas Muponda, has been exposed after he reportedly turned his office into a love nest and allegedly prey on vulnerable widows who seek help at his Southerton base, as a photo of one of his moments with one of the widows kissing in his office, has emerged online and are circulating on social media.
According to a report by iHarare, Muponda’s alleged insatiable desire for women allegedly forced him to part ways with one of his close allies only identified as Nyanganya after he allegedly snatched the latter’s lover identified as Marufu.
Nyanganya confirmed parting ways with Muponda over his girlfriend saying the story is now water under the bridge.
 
“Muponda snatched my girlfriend at a party and this annoyed me but it’s no longer an issue brother, just leave it alone zvinozotimakisawo isu vacho,” said Nyanganya.
 
“I sent him messages expressing my displeasure but he never replied any of the messages, we used to call my girlfriend with a pseudo name ‘Patrick’ so people would not understand that we were talking about my girlfriend,”he added.
The singer caught in office romance with widow (Photo: H-metro)
Speaking with a correspondent a source disclosed that Muponda was using his financial muscle to prey on vulnerable women, including those of his friends.
One of the widows identified as Racheal Muvingi revealed that she rejected Muponda’s approach only for him to retaliate by giving her wrong item from what she had ordered.
 
“I was already taken so his attempt failed and we clashed after he gave me a cheap tombstone from what I had paid for. I could not take my issue further since his intentions were wrong and I ended up taking the item I did not pay for,” said Racheal.
Meanwhile, the accussed, Muponda denied turning his office into a love nest saying people are after tarnishing his image.
“I want to believe you as a journalist do your investigations and get the truth about these allegations and get facts,” said Muponda unaware that H-Metro is in possession of his photographs with two different women believed to be widows.
 
“People are after tarnishing my image; I am not abusing widows visiting my office as alleged. As for Nyanganya, we parted ways over his incompetence in doing business not that I snatched his girlfriend,” said Muponda denying posing for photographs kissing with any other woman besides his wife, Beatrice Kanyowa.
Shocker : See howPopular Musician’s S*x Romp with Widows Exposed After Pictures Leaked Online and Went Viral
Shocker : See howPopular Musician’s S*x Romp with Widows Exposed After Pictures Leaked Online and Went Viral - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 10:50:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger