I_LOVE_MY_LIFE #EPISODE_4

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 10:42:00 , have 0 comments

thestory

Me: Kosi, are you silly? You shouldn’t be saying this
Kosi: I know I shouldn’t but I have feelings… I didn’t say s-x, I just said kiss. I know…
Me: Nne, you are getting me tensed up.Does today signify bad luck for me?
Kosi: Wally.
Me: Yeah!
I paused the music playing on my phone to pay more attention to her. She was looking straight into my eyes.
Kosi: Have I ever asked you to do anything for me?
Me: Nay
Kosi: What have you not known about me?For the past three years, we have been together People sees us and think we are the luckiest pair but within, we know it is not so… We have slept together, ate together, play together & even pray… We have not been so intimate with ourselves…I have kept myself pure
Me: Kosi, its ok.
Kosi: Tis just left 2 months and we will part ways, My soul will remember you for everything, but what will my body do?Every night, I think of how our first night will be. How I will feel you deep inside me,but when I think my dream is coming true,it still drift farther into oblivion but I don’t have problem with that.
Me: How long did you practice this?
Kosi: Since I got the script from the theatre club… It hasn’t been easy We laughed.
Me: Shey today is Friday and you know its your turn to cook 2day…
Kosi: I remembered it but I won’t be around today. I wanted to tell you that.That was why I wanted you to kiss me so that I will remember you
Me: where are you going to?
Kosi: My dad came back from London yesterday. So I need to get a cheque from him before he goes back next weekend. So that we won’t die of hunger. Her dad was the Nigeria Ambassador to the United Kingdom.
Me: I was thinking we will be going to eat fish today at that our normal joint. I will miss you ooo
Kosi: Me too. But I will still keep you in touch.
Me: So you will be going to Abuja today?
Kosi: Yes, My flight will leave by 3:30pm. So I need to be in Enugu before 3pm
Me: Come closer. She did & I wrapped my hand around her neck and kissed her full on the lips. She kissed back & we were entangled for over five minutes.
When we disengaged, we found the others looking at us & before we could realize,they began clapping.
.
. As we headed to Peace park, Awka, I hugged her and stayed with her till her Bus left for Enugu.
As I made to enter a Keke, something happened.
I wasn’t so sure of what I was seeing but I was sure I actually saw something I was sure I knew. I apologized to the Keke driver and went to the other Keke to confirm my doubt… Guess who??
He was dressed shabbily and looked worn out… As if he has not been feeding. His tricycle too was too rickety for such a personality who had a high air of personality while we were in secondary school, those who claimed their dad dined with the president and governors. That scare was still there… That unforgettable scare that was produced due to lust and angst. I touched his shoulder and he turned back… His eyes were still the same,those eyes that made girls flutter and guys envious was still there but with no glitter of hope in it. He didn’t recognize me at first.
“Wey u dey go?” He asked and then began to start his keke, which came to life instantly. His muscles were well routed but didn’t give sign of healthiness, rather it told a story of someone who has toiled and worked hard without success over the years… I called his name.
Me: Kcee!!! Kcee!!! Longest time my guy… Na here yu come carry yourself keep? He looked at me keenly, trying to remember something. Then he felt the scare at the back of his head.
Kcee: Wally!! Wally!! E don tey ooo. As as yu don fine finish ooo my guy.
He turned off the ignition and came down to give me a proper handshake.
Me: But guy, wetin yu de find here na? You no suppose to de do dis kain tin nii… Abii you u de do work and study??
His mood changed and he became sad. He told me his story… How he has been lying to us while we were in secondary school that he came from a very rich family, how he couldn’t continue with his education because he was from a poor background and how he has been hustling to make ends meet and he equally impregnated a girl and now have a family. I felt sorry for him and took him to an Eatery where I made sure he ate to his satisfaction and bought lots of take away for him to share to his family too. I took him to an ATM counter and withdrew 30k and gave him (Part of my Lodge fee). My parents had taught me while growing up to always help those in need, no matter what & I have lived my life doing so.
After that, he opted to take me home but I objected.
I asked him to go back to his business. I took another keke and went back to my lodge. I went in, re warmed the rice I cooked the previous night and ate. By the time I checked my time, twas past 5pm and I was supposed to call Kosi and when I tried doing so, her number wasn’t reachable. So I gave up after trying for the 10th time and went straight to bed, bearing in mind, I had to go to my Landlady’s restaurant in the evening to eat Fish as we’ve agreed

I_LOVE_MY_LIFE #EPISODE_4
I_LOVE_MY_LIFE #EPISODE_4 - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 10:42:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger