“Vote For Hillary Clinton & I Will Give You A Bl’owj’ob” – Madonna Promises Fans

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 12:22:00 , have 0 comments

madonna-5-940x1107

The 58 year old singer has pledged to perform oral sex on voters who cast their ballots for Hillary Clinton while opening Amy Schumer’s comedy set at Manhattan’s Madison Square Garden on Tuesday..
The “Like a Virgin” said:

“I’d better get off now because someone insanely funny is about to be on this stage, ladies and gentleman, one more thing before I introduce this genius of comedy.
If you vote for Hillary Clinton I will give you a blowjo’b. I’m really good. I’m not a douche and I’m not a tool. I have eye contact and I do swallow.”

 

“Vote For Hillary Clinton & I Will Give You A Bl’owj’ob” – Madonna Promises Fans
“Vote For Hillary Clinton & I Will Give You A Bl’owj’ob” – Madonna Promises Fans - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 12:22:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger