“S*x Isn’t Everything, I Won’t Mastu rbate Or Have Flings With Any Man See Why” – Anita Joseph Says.

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 14:06:00 , have 0 comments

anita-sex

The curvy Nollywood actress, in a video she shared moments ago, aired her opinion on pre-marital s*ex. She stated specifically that she will neither mastu rbate nor have flings with any man because s*x isn’t everything.

She said in the video:

hey guys, how are we all doing? … about my topic the other day… do whatever that makes you happy but the thing is… do not be caged, by past experiences, give the future another chance, yes! masturbation… it makes you… not to be interested in any woman, not to be interested in any man, you know, nobody interests you more because when it’s full, you just go and get it off, that’s it… you getting down with any man you see or any woman you see… That! is wrong too, but the thing is… it’s really a hard question, it’s really a hard topic, it’s a tough one… for me!… ehen.. I will not mast urbate… and I won’t do flings… I’ll try… you know, I’ll try, it’s not easy but if I don’t have a man, yes, I can have someone I see once in a while, I mean, s*x is not everything ma brother, you know, you can do without it.

“S*x Isn’t Everything, I Won’t Mastu rbate Or Have Flings With Any Man See Why” – Anita Joseph Says.
“S*x Isn’t Everything, I Won’t Mastu rbate Or Have Flings With Any Man See Why” – Anita Joseph Says. - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 14:06:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger