Photos : Tonto Dikeh gets ₦44m 2017 Lexus car from husband

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 11:33:00 , have 0 comments

 t-tonto

tonto-cat

 

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, was surprised by her hubby who got her a 2017 Lexus LX 570.

The excited mum of one took to Instagram on October 19, 2016, to make the huge revelation.

tonto-cat

“I am indeed speechless by you love for me. Everyday I applaud myself for marrying such an awesome husband as you. Thank u MY DEAREST husband for gifting me such a wonderful gift as dis cutie(LEXUS LX 570 2017).

May God bless and enrich u dearly for me,You SHALL KNOW NOT LACK.

Your Love has made me a better woman and I am grateful to God for letting our paths cross.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,” she wrote alongside some photos of the new whip.

According to Edmunds, The 2017 Lexus LX 570 costs a whooping! $97,995 which is equivalent to ₦44,097,750 (At ₦450/$).

This comes shortly after the actress’ husband got her a iPhone 7 Rose Gold.

tonn

Photos : Tonto Dikeh gets ₦44m 2017 Lexus car from husband
Photos : Tonto Dikeh gets ₦44m 2017 Lexus car from husband - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 11:33:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger