My Husband Doesn’t Allow Me Cook – Funke Akindele

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 11:39:00 , have 0 comments

funke-akindele-1

In a chat with Sunday Spice, Funke Akindele said her new husband, JJC Skillz does not allow her to cook. She says whenever their cook is not around, they eat out:

“Before I met my husband, I used to work on Sundays, but he always says that I need to rest. Our chef leaves on Saturday mornings to see his family, so whenever I want to cook, my husband tells me not to do so and we eat out. We do that very often. Now, I enjoy my life and I rest.”

My Husband Doesn’t Allow Me Cook – Funke Akindele
My Husband Doesn’t Allow Me Cook – Funke Akindele - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 11:39:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger