Must Read : 5 things about Uti Nwachukwu Wikipedia won’t tell you

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 15:38:00 , have 0 comments

uti-nwachukwu

We know almost everything about Uti Nwachukwu thanks to Wikipedia.

But, there are somethings you just don’t know because Wiki doesn’t either.

Uti was recently  interviewed by LindaIkeji’s blog and we were able to dig out five things you probably didn’t know about him.

The outfit held a shoot for its brand look book featuring Uti Nwachukwu  and Gbenro AjibadeThe outfit held a shoot for its brand look book featuring Uti Nwachukwu  and Gbenro Ajibade

(AFWL)

1. He has OCD (Obsessed Compulsive Disorder)

I have a little OCD (obsessed compulsive disorder), I’m a bit of a perfectionist.

2. The Big Brother star is also impatient

I have a little patience issues with people. It is a lot better now. I don’t tolerate inconsiderate people. At times, sharing my space with someone, I’m not selfish I just like things doing in a way I’m comfortable with.

3. He and Helen Paul have issues all the time…but make up

Uti Nwachukwu and Helen PaulUti Nwachukwu and Helen Paul for Celebrity Shoot Magazine

(misspetite)

Well, I think about two or three persons, not necessarily they were boring but slow. But in terms of clash, the only person I have clashed with is Helen Paul on Jara. Our personalities are a bit different, when we first started working, early 2011/12, we used to clash not a lot but maybe once a Month and later on we apologise, laugh over it and move on.

Some days, we clash on set, in-between tapes and when the Camera comes up on us, we are like ‘Welcome back to the Jara Show’. Currently, Helen is the best presenter to work with because every time we get to work together, off Jara set, is actually a blessing and exciting to me. I think she’s one of the best things that have happened to my career and I love her so much, she’s like the sister that I never had.

Uti NwachukwuplayUti Nwachukwu for Celebrity Shoot Magazine

(misspetite)

4. Unlike IK Ogbonna, Uti can donate his sperm

I have actually thought about it, it’s very interesting giving life, so it’s no big deal, If am going to make a woman and her family out there happy, why not? I can, it’s very doable, I will consider selling my sperm to someone that wants a child, because N20M will pay a lot of bills for me.

5. He considers his nudity sacred

There’s something sacred about my nudity. Even at big brother when they showered naked, I never showered naked. I always had my boxers on. If my nudity is brought out to the public, it’ll definitely be against my will or a situation where I was tricked.

Back nudity, yes, everyone has bum bum nau. As a man, the only thing you can hold sacred is your penis so if everyone sees your penis, there’s no sacred thing you can hold unto. That’s see finish and I’m not comfortable with that. Even with that $1B. In the future, you’re going to have kids in the future. We have to preserve our sense of decency and conservation. I’m not judgmental, won’t judge anyone but I want to have something that will leave people guessing. The only person that should see my penis is who I’m sleeping with.

Must Read : 5 things about Uti Nwachukwu Wikipedia won’t tell you
Must Read : 5 things about Uti Nwachukwu Wikipedia won’t tell you - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 15:38:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger