Lovely Photos :Singer meets Wyclef in New York

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 13:29:00 , have 0 comments
From left to right: Obi Askia, Omawumi, Wyclef Jean
From left to right: Obi Askia, Omawumi, Wyclef Jean

Monday, October 17, 2016, was Wyclef Jean’s birthday and guess who was there to celebrate with him? Omawumi!

The singer is currently in New York where she hooked up with the Haitian singer.

“Feel This Composition… @wyclefjean @obiasika and my humble self… Happy Birthday Oga Wyclef. May your reign be long and sweet. #omawumi #cabaltins #timeless,” she captioned the shot.

Omawumi in NY (Instagram)

By the way, Omawumi is undeniably glowing!

Omawumi in NY (Instagram)

She also attended the Tidal concert over the weekend detailing her journey on social media.

Meanwhile, Omawunmi has got a clap back for people fat shaming her. She took to Instagram on Thursday, October 13, 2016, saying she has accepted herself and her body and wants people to leave it like that.

She wrote, “This is my b**ch resting face… Which can also mean ‘honesty, I can’t be bothered’. I have come to own and accept the real me, when/if I have to change my body, I may do it. So till then this my response to ‘Omawumi is fat’. So I’ve added a few kilos, Omawumi is beautiful Jare!!! #wonderwoman #omawonder #ownit #timeless.

She’s definitely holding it down!

Lovely Photos :Singer meets Wyclef in New York
Lovely Photos :Singer meets Wyclef in New York - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 13:29:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger