Help! I was Having S*x With My Wife and This Shocking Thing Happened…What Do I Do?

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 07:30:00 , have 0 comments
ghania-photo-200x200
A man has cried for help over this incident that occurred as he was having s*x with the wife some months after she gave birth.
A man has asked for help after what happened to his wife while he was having s*x with her. Read below as shared by Cynthia Valerian Raphaels.
Help please, I feel ashamed asking my friends. My marriage is 3 years with two children and my wife just put to bed last 4 months. Two days ago, we were having s*x and the condom I wore got stuck inside her v*gina and despite all we have done, it’s not yet out, what should we do please?
Bikonu if anybody here has experienced condoms stuck in their v*gina.
Help! I was Having S*x With My Wife and This Shocking Thing Happened…What Do I Do?
Help! I was Having S*x With My Wife and This Shocking Thing Happened…What Do I Do? - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 07:30:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger