Has Samson Been Reborn? See the Super-powerful Boy Who Can Pull Two Cars With Just His Shoulder Blades (Photos)

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 16:08:00 , have 0 comments
A boy with superhuman strength who can do incredible things with his body has been discovered and he has stunned the world.
Abhishek Choubey
The young man in the photos is Abhishek Choubey, and his sheer strength has become the topic of discussion around the world.
The teenage boy who has been dubbed “Steel Blades” is so strong he can pull two cars with his own shoulder blades.
According to The Sun UK, Abhishek Choubey from Sagar, Madhya Pradesh in India, claims to be the only boy who can perform the dangerous stunt and hopes to one day establish a world record.
The 18-year-old pulled a 1.1 tonne car with a rope tied to a wooden block weld in place between his scapula almost 27.5 metres – before attempting to pull two cars at the same time.
His superhuman strength is the culmination of ten years of pulling heavy objects using his shoulder blades – but he says he also uses his skills to crush dozens of biscuits.
Abhishek started pulling objects using his shoulder blades when he realised they were a different shape compared to his mates’.
He explained: “I started pulling chairs and tables with my shoulder blades when I was eight.
 
“I realised there are many people who can pull heavy vehicles with ears and even hair, but I am the only one who can pull two cars at a time with my shoulder blades.”
The Sun reports that Abhishek attaches a tow-rope to a triangular piece of wood made by his dad, Avdesh Kumar Choubey, who designed it especially to fit between his shoulder blades.
He said: “I used to get hooks from the market but they didn’t fit between my shoulder blades. My dad was happy with my stunts and designed a special hook for me as a gift.”
One of Abhishek’s pal tried to pull a small chair with his shoulder blades but failed and injured himself.
“Not everyone can do this,” Abhishek said. “My friend had to see a doctor after he attempted to pull a small chair. It needs a proper exercise. I exercise everyday for at least an hour.”
Proud dad Avdesh is happy to see his son getting famous. He gives all the support to his son and wants him to continue his stunts.
He explained: “I wish he gets into the Guinness Book of World Records. I am proud of him. I want him to continue his stunts and we also make sure he continues his studies.
 
“If he wishes to pull an airplane, we’d always support him. We know it’s not dangerous. We have consulted the doctors as well.”
Unsurprisingly his mum, Saroj Choubey also believes her son is a star.
She added: “My son is making his name to the world record and that makes me extremely happy and proud.”
Has Samson Been Reborn? See the Super-powerful Boy Who Can Pull Two Cars With Just His Shoulder Blades (Photos)
Has Samson Been Reborn? See the Super-powerful Boy Who Can Pull Two Cars With Just His Shoulder Blades (Photos) - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 16:08:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger