Chai! How Woman Woke Up N*ked and Alone in Hotel Bed After Being Allegedly R*ped by Popular Footballer (Photo)

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 07:37:00 , have 0 comments
A woman has told a rather shocking tale of her alleged sordid experience with a footballer in a hotel room.
Ched Evans and his fiancee entering the court on the second day of his retrial for r*pe
A waitress (name withheld) has spoken out after being allegedly r*ped by a footballer.
The woman told police how she woke up “n*ked and alone” in a hotel bed after allegedly being r*ped by footballer Ched Evans, a court heard today.
According to The Sun UK, the woman was 19-years-old when she was so “out of it”, she could not consent to having s*x with Evans let alone remember it, jurors were told.
However, Evans, a Former Wales and Manchester City striker, 27, denies r*ping the woman in a Premier Inn hotel bed before leaving – saying she consented to s*x.
But the alleged victim told cops how she woke up “confused” in the double bed with no recollection how she got there.
In a video played to Cardiff Crown Court the woman – who cannot be named for legal reasons – told police: “I felt tipsy but not out of control.”
She said she had no recollection of leaving the Zu bar in Rhyl but had a “vague recollection of being in a kebab shop”.
She said: “It’s just a blur. I just remember being there and eating a pizza.
 
“That’s the last thing I remember. I don’t remember surroundings I just remember having a pizza. I’m guessing I walked there.”
The court was told how the woman got a taxi back to the Premier Inn in Rhuddlan with Port Vale footballer Clayton McDonald who met her in the kebab shop. The hearing was told she had s*x with him and was later raped by Evans.
But she told police in video evidence made a day later on May 31 2011 that she could not remember the journey or the night – and woke up alone in bed.
The woman said she could not remember travelling to the Premier Inn at Rhuddlan, but woke up n*ked in a double bed in the room Evans had booked for £92.
She said: “My clothes were scattered around on the floor. I just didn’t know how I got there, if I had gone there with anyone. I just felt dead confused. I didn’t know where I was. I felt dazed.”
She told officers she believed her drink may have been spiked.
The former Manchester City and Sheffield United striker denies one count of rape on May 30, 2011, at Rhyl, North Wales.
Chai! How Woman Woke Up N*ked and Alone in Hotel Bed After Being Allegedly R*ped by Popular Footballer (Photo)
Chai! How Woman Woke Up N*ked and Alone in Hotel Bed After Being Allegedly R*ped by Popular Footballer (Photo) - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 07:37:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger