47 Year Old Man Excretes 25 Wraps Of Cocaine At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 14:11:00 , have 0 comments

Odili James Onyekwere, 47, was arrested at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, during the outward screening of passengers on a Kenyan Airways flight to Madagascar, and he excreted 25 wraps of cocaine.

In his statement, Onyekwere, who hails from Rivers State, said: “I am married with two children and I sell shoes in Lome, Togo. As a result of the economic downturn, my capital kept depreciating until I lost everything.

This is my first time of smuggling drugs. It was the frustration of not being able to provide for my wife and two children that made me to smuggle cocaine. They promised to pay me $1000.”dnb

47 Year Old Man Excretes 25 Wraps Of Cocaine At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos
47 Year Old Man Excretes 25 Wraps Of Cocaine At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 14:11:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger