I Won’t Stop Until I’m Too Fat to Move – Meet Obese Model Who Eats 8000 Calories a Day (Photos)

by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , at 09:53:00 , have 0 comments
Morbidly obese model who dreams of weighing 1000lb eats 8000 calories a day and loves being fed through a funnel by her boyfriend in a bid to eat until she’s too fat to move.
Monica Riley consumes 8,000 calories a day in her quest to become the world’s fattest woman
27-year-old obese model, Monica Riley, from Fort Worth, Texas, tips the scales at 700lb (50 stone), and is paid by men to eat, wants to add a further 300lbs (21 stone) to become the world’s fattest woman and dreams of being too tat to move, and is already working towards hitting 1,000lb so that she feels like a ‘queen’.
According to a report by Dailymail, her 25-year-old boyfriend, Sid Riley, spends his days cooking Monica meals and even feeding her 3,500 calorie shakes lavished with double cream through a funnel which he rolls her over when her 91-inch stomach is full.
 
‘The plan is to reach 1000 lbs and become immobile. I would feel like a queen because Sid would be waiting on me hand and foot and he’s excited about it too.
 
‘It’s a sexual fantasy for us and we talk about it a lot. He already has to help me get off the sofa and get me out of bed. If I lay down after a big dinner he has to help me roll over because my belly is too full for me to roll – it’s a big turn-on for both of us,’ Monica said.
Despite their controversial plans, the Monica and Sid are trying for a baby and have endured two miscarriages so far.
‘We do plan to have children – there’s nothing to stop me raising a child from my bedroom. We would get a nanny in to help around the house and take the baby out and about,’ She said.
On an average day, Monica will eat six biscuits, six sausages in a bread roll, a big bowl of sugary cereal, two weight gain shakes, four McChicken sandwiches, four double cheeseburgers, a large portion of French fries, 30 chicken nuggets, macaroni cheese, Taco Bell treats and a gallon of ice cream.
‘My mom doesn’t understand it at all and she says I’m killing myself. I understand her concerns but it’s my life and gaining weight makes me happy.
 
‘I do worry a little bit about losing my independence but I know Sid loves taking care of me and would never let me suffer,’ Monica said.
Monica hopes to get to a size where she will be unable to do anything for herself, requiring Sid to clean her, feed her and change her by the time she is 32.
I Won’t Stop Until I’m Too Fat to Move – Meet Obese Model Who Eats 8000 Calories a Day (Photos)
I Won’t Stop Until I’m Too Fat to Move – Meet Obese Model Who Eats 8000 Calories a Day (Photos) - written by 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE , published at 09:53:00, categorized as IFTTT , Tiwa's Blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger